Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Where is a site that shows a list (with pictures) of different African Violet varieties?

I at one time had the perfect site for identifying some of my violets whenever I bought new ones. After my computer died months ago, I lost the site in my favorites and can't even remember what it was called. I am looking for a site that gives details on MANY varieties. (Not the Optimira site, The Violet Barn, or the African Violet Society) Help will be much appreciated!

Where is a site that shows a list (with pictures) of different African Violet varieties?
I think this is what you need:





http://www.avsa.org/Default.htm
Reply:This site has a master list of many african violet sites. Maybe the site your looking for is listed here. Or hopefully one just as good.


No comments:

Post a Comment