Friday, November 18, 2011

My African Violet leaves has white spots on them?

So what may cause this and can I save my plant? I have had it for 2 years.

My African Violet leaves has white spots on them?
Don't let water get on the leaves, it'll cause dead spots. Water that is room temperature is not so bad, but I don't do it at all. Don't allow sucker plants to grow on the main stem of the plant. Don't try to grow them outside. Don't place them in direct sunlight. Don't keep them in dark areas. Don't use any other pot other than a cheap 4-inch plastic pot. Don't use peat moss. Don't keep your plants' soil wet. Don't let the plant stay dried out. Don't leave dead flowers or leaves on your plant. Don't subject them to sudden temperature changes. Don't run over them with the car. Do not, do not, do not...
Reply:That is cold water spots. They don't like cold water,and will show spots if you drip some on them. It will be OK,by.

clogs

No comments:

Post a Comment