Monday, May 11, 2009

XXL Violet, should there be any products in my hair as it my affect the colour and cause irratation ?

How to get the best results.....what can I leave in my hair to make it look more noticible (things around the house eg:lemon,vinegar etc lol or nothing) and when should I wash it if I shouldnt have any products in it ? Also is it good and noticible ?

XXL Violet, should there be any products in my hair as it my affect the colour and cause irratation ?
The end result will depend on the natural colour of your hair. The lighter it is the more dramatic the colour. However I wouldnt recommend lightening it first. Some hairdyes say wash your hair first others just bung it straight on. Read the instructions first. I dye my hair all the time and just wash and style it as normal. You could try a similar colour in a wash in/wash out product. These only last for about 3 washes, but will let you see what the result would be like. Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment