Monday, November 16, 2009

Does the violet conditioner work as good as the violet shampoo shimmer lights?

Great Question!!!





I have used violet shampoo many times when I highlighted my hair and it turned out too brassy or too white. But, I never noticed a difference when I used the conditioner. It just wasn't "purple" enough to cover the brassiness, nor mute the white tones. What I have found to be the best for muting these tones is "Fanci-Full". This is a "leave on" rinse that you apply directly on your damp hair. It comes in a liquid and a mousse. The mousse works much better as it it easier to apply. The liquid is very runny and it can run down your hands before you are able to get it in your hair-- but, it still works great.





Good luck!

Does the violet conditioner work as good as the violet shampoo shimmer lights?
we have found that the conditioner doesnt really condition. We are merely using it to take the redness out of our hair. the shampoo is great though


No comments:

Post a Comment