Monday, November 16, 2009

Violet on the runway and violet by design books.?

I love these two books and can't wait for the 3rd one to come out! anyone know if this is an actual true story and if this is how modeling really works? I kinda thought that Melissa Walker is Violet but I dunno. I think it would be awesome if it came out with a show, kinda like Gossip Girl. please tell me anything else you know about the books and etc.


thanks!

Violet on the runway and violet by design books.?
oOo, my friend also read those books, and luved it. I am going to read the books soon tho. I dunno if the book is gonna have a series tho. u should try emailing the author, Melissa Walker.


=]
Reply:Hey, guys! This is Melissa, the author. Violet on the Runway isn't a true story, but it's based on lots of what I've seen in the modeling world as a magazine editor.


And I hope it'll be on TV too, one day! Fingers crossed! Report It


hiking shoes rating

No comments:

Post a Comment