Monday, November 16, 2009

I am african american and i dyed my hair permanent violet black. do i have to bleach it to dye it purple?

i have a permenant dye but you can't really see any violet in my hair so i wanted to get a semi permenant dye in a light purple but i'm afraid i would have to bleach it. if i did bleach my hair what would happen once the purple washed out? would my hair just be bleached blonde?

I am african american and i dyed my hair permanent violet black. do i have to bleach it to dye it purple?
I have always been told by my mother and stylist to never put permanent dye in my hair because it is too harsh and could cause breakage. So with that said





I would suggest not to bleach your hair because when the purple washes out it will probably look orangey-yellowish. And that's not a cute look on most black girls. But it could be cute on you...who knows.





If you have the opportunity to go to a beauty salon, I would recommend that because my best friend has had major problems with her hair (she was the one with orangey-yellowish hair) because of her at home dye jobs.


No comments:

Post a Comment