Monday, November 16, 2009

What is a good violet based toner?

I want a good violet based toner to take my light blonde hair to a white blonde. Manic panic/spx and herbal toners havent worked :( I need to be able to get it in the uk. Help pleaaseeee

What is a good violet based toner?
My hair went very white blonde over the course of three months- i was not trying to get it white or even platinum! I was pearl blonde but when doing my roots i used normal L'Oreal pre-lightening kit at home. After my roots grown again I used it again to do my roots - of course i did not only do my roots but the whole hair and now i am very whiteish colour blonde. THese things take time - i did not even use a toner. However, I use purple shampoo BLONDME from Schwarzkopf i bought on eBay, and I also use Frieda shampoo and conditioner - Blonde Colour renew (purple bottles). Do not leave on too long - 3 minutes is usually maximum or your hair will get purple tint for few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment