Friday, November 13, 2009

If my great grandmother had violet eyes, how likely is it for my children to have violet eyes?

My great grandmother had violet eyes, but after that, everyone else in my family has had brown. My brother and I have lighter brown eyes since our father's dad is White. Is it possible for my children to have violet eyes?





And just in case you didn't know, violet is a real eye color, but just not common.





And is it possible for mine to change? My eyes used to be really dark, but they have gotten lighter.

If my great grandmother had violet eyes, how likely is it for my children to have violet eyes?
There is really less than a 1% chance of your children having violet eyes. It might be possible, but it's doubtful.

domain name hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment