Sunday, May 16, 2010

From where i can buy "uvshield scarves" which protect me from threat of hazardous ultra violet rays?

my skin is very sansetive with sun exposure and i don't want any chemical application for sun protections.

From where i can buy "uvshield scarves" which protect me from threat of hazardous ultra violet rays?
And where would you put this scarf? Around your neck?





Try a cap or a hat - much more protection for your head.





Chemicals are cool. I would seriously put some on if I were you. Don't focus on the bad side of chemicals when they protect your skin from something far worse. It is a case where the cure is definitely better than the problem!


You don't want to walk around with burnt skin proclaiming how healthy you look because you don't use chemicals.





I don't know about scarfs per se, but I do know that other pieces of clothing are made especially with UV protection in mind. A normal T-shirt has a protection factor of about 5. I have a T-shirt with UV protection that is factor 40!


I am 100% sure that caps and many other items exist. Look for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment