Thursday, May 20, 2010

My violet goby (dragon fish) has a tumor-thing on the side of his mouth. What is it? Can I treat it?

There is a remedy called Formalin-3 that is sold at fish stores. You can put it in the water, use it as a dip or take the fish out and apply it manually to the "thing." Whichever you do, follow the directions on the bottle.





You know that the violet goby is a brackish water fish, right?





Oh, BTW, IT IS NOT ICK, ICH OR ITCH!!! Some people think that everything that happens to a fish is ick....jeez!

My violet goby (dragon fish) has a tumor-thing on the side of his mouth. What is it? Can I treat it?
Look up ICH, I tried to get you the link but it wouldn't copy
Reply:i personally dont know, but check out this sitehttp://www.fishpalace.org/Disease.html#G...

american football shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment