Friday, May 21, 2010

Where can I find violet Hodgkin's Lymphoma wristbands?

Any recommendations? I need to buy 1000.

Where can I find violet Hodgkin's Lymphoma wristbands?
After I fought and won my battle with Hodgkin's Disease, I bought violet wristbands from The Hodgkin's Lymphoma Violet Awareness Shop at http://www.thehodgeshop.com





They have the "It's All About Hope" violet wristband with Hodgkin's Lymphoma Awareness engraved on one side of the wristband. They're pretty neat and the proceeds are donated towards research for Hodgkin's Disease clinical trials.





P.S. Their story is pretty heartwarming. The family started the Hodgkin's Awareness campaign after their sister successfully completed a stem cell transplant in which an identical twin sister was the donor.





Good luck.
Reply:I'm also a Hodgkin's survivor. I used to have the red wristbands which symbolizes blood cancers but too many people kept assuming it was for AIDS awareness, so I bought the violet wristbands for Hodgkin's Disease awareness from the same Hodgkin's awareness shop that Susie mentioned http://www.thehodgeshop.com





I love the violet color and it's good to have a color symbolizing Hodgkin's Disease only.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot find anywhere on the website a wristband. Can you provide more direction on exactly where on the site you found them? My grandma is currently battling Hodgkin's lymphoma.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete